Today we’re going to cover some rather point-blank ways to increase the effectiveness of your blogging strategy that will work whether you have a small business or large business. Take on implementing these top blogging tips into your strategy one at a time if you don’t feel comfortable taking them all on right away, but a well-rounded and SEO effective blog will most likely address all of the points on this list!
The following tips will help you to boost your blogging strategy:
- Some readers want to zoom through content due to their busy schedules, so you will need to help them take away those key takeaways easier. Bolding important text can help your readers understand the important text much faster. Do not bold too much though or your efforts will end up washing themselves out.
- Growing your blog’s presence relies on you managing your content library. This could mean pruning underperforming content from time to time to ensure your website’s optimal health.
- It can take quite some time to create a piece of educational content. When it comes to your guest blogging efforts, a way to achieve peak effectiveness would be to repurpose and repackage content from your site in a way that provides new value and meaning for another site.
- Expanding your guest blogging portfolio is a great way to maintain a productive blogging strategy. The most reward lies in the first inbound links you receive from another website, speaking about SEO, of course.
- When writing a blog post, save writing the introduction and conclusion until the end. This will help you to concentrate your work into a stronger structure, then both preamble and wrap up the post after that has been established.
- Think critically about your inbound link-building efforts. If you want an educational page on your website to rank, build links to it!
- Google typically displays 50 to 60 characters in a title tag on the search results page. When someone sees your title in its completeness, instead of displaying only a part of the title, it makes a stronger impact. Make it a best practice to keep it within, or under, this limit.
- Studies have shown that the hyperlinked text CTAs that are located near the top of your posts get the highest click through rates. After writing your post, reread the beginning portion and see if you can’t insert a link where it would both be located at prime real estate as well as remain passive in the text.
- In the event that you land a strong guest blogging relationship, it is important that you keep it that way: strong! Maintain the relationship to keep it fruitful for both you and the other person or group involved.
By developing your blogging strategy and honing it with these tried and tested tips, your small or large business is sure to be receiving some traffic and growing its presence in no time!