Are you trying to get traffic to your website or your storefront to increase business? Well, there are quite a few ways you can grow social media coverage, get more followers, and get more business: through social media! Billions of people are surfing the web everyday and have yet to recognize your business because it is hidden, so what you need to do is get out in the open. We are going to give you at least 5 tried and true ways of getting more business through social media.
1. If you haven’t done so already, create social media pages through Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Business, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tumblr and maybe even YouTube. These are very common websites that people frequently use throughout the day. Make sure your material for these sites is engaging and fits your business theme.
2. Now that you have your social media all set up, you need to post on these sites at least once a day. In 2017, a visual marketing tool, called Tailwind, found that the more often posts are made on Instagram, the more likes and followers people will get. Profiles that posted seven or more times a week received more likes and gained more followers faster than those who did not post as frequently. If you think of it this way, people are constantly posting on Instagram and other social media platforms, so if you are only posting once a week, then your post will be pushed back rather than staying ahead of the timeline.
3. Engage your audience with LIVE videos, YouTube How-to’s, and Stories. Sometimes it helps when people get to put a face, personality, and person to the business or content. In a state-of-social report, 35% of people said that they think posting Instagram stories everyday increases traffic, while 22.6% of people said they think it is very effective. So in short, using these outlets, combined with posting everyday, should increase traffic.
4. Using quality hashtags seems to be very important as it links your content with other popular, more frequently searched content. Simply Measured did two studies and found that Instagram posts with both hashtags and locations get the highest average engagement. This could be your best bet for growing a fast following on Instagram. According to TrackMaven, the optimal number of hashtags for getting maximum engagement seems to be nine. Free Instagram tools like Focalmark and AutoHash can give quality hashtags that are relevant to your business
5. Collaborate with others. Once you start to get some followers, it might be a good idea to collaborate with them on some ideas. Reach out and ask for other peoples’ opinions or ideas for new content. If your business sells products, it wouldn’t hurt to ask for ideas on what new products you should create. You could even collaborate with more popular or well known people on social media for advice and expertise to reach a new audience or business improvement.
These are the 5 best ways to increase your website and business traffic with social media. Using these 5 very simple techniques are sure to increase volume without having to take up too much of your time. Of course, as with all investments, it is going to take work, but this way it will be done through consistency and proper technique so you won’t waste your time.
To really amplify your marketing efforts, give your Online Capital Group a call for assistance with how to grow social media digital marketing strategies. Not only can we help create stunning pages and engaging content, we can encapsulate the essence of your business into a digital presence that really packs a punch. Give us a call at (904) 600-3600 today!